Effective Pest Services In Culver City, CA
Incorporated in 1917, Culver City has a rich history in the world of motion pictures and television. It was home to many of the large studios in the 1920s and earned the nickname "The Heart of Screenland." However, movie magic isn't always such a pleasure. Unfortunately, local area pests seek access to sources of food, water, and shelter on our properties, and that means all Culver City homes and businesses are susceptible to pest infestations. For year-round pest protection, you've come to the right place.
A Step Above Pest Control has provided residential and commercial pest solutions to Los Angeles County and the surrounding areas since 1996. We deal with all kinds of common area intruders, such as rodents, birds, bed bugs, stinging insects, termites, cockroaches, fleas, spiders, ants, and mosquitoes. From the very first consultation through every follow-up visit, we're here to walk you through every step of the process. Call today to request your free quote and inspection.
Home Pest Control In Culver City, CA
We are a family-owned and operated company, and we understand the importance of protecting your loved ones from harm. Our family takes pride in protecting your family, and we work hard to bring you the year-round coverage you deserve. We've serviced over 350 homes in the area, bringing Culver City homeowners ongoing pest protection that lasts.
In addition to our general pest solutions, we provide additional services for bed bug control, rodent control, termite control, and bee control. After we complete the treatment, we return for follow-up services monthly, weekly, biweekly, bimonthly, or quarterly. Contact us to discuss your home pest control needs.
Commercial Pest Control In Culver City, CA
If you want to protect your Culver City business from pests, professional protection is the best way to go. Our team has worked with a long list of businesses, including hotels, restaurants, schools, warehouses, grocery stores, and multi-family housing. Whatever pest problem you're facing, we're eager to help.
Below are some of the services we provide:
- Termite fumigation and treatment
- Wood damage repairs
- Pest waste cleaning and disinfectant
- Bed bug heat treatments
- Bed bug chemical treatments
- Bed bug prep-less preparation
- Green pest treatments
- Bee nest removal
- Dead animal removal
Using IPM (Integrated Pest Management) strategies and the most up-to-date application techniques and devices, our team of licensed, bonded, and insured pest technicians bring you dependable pest protection throughout the year. Reach out to us to learn more about our commercial pest solutions in Culver City, and we'll get the ball rolling right away.
An Effective Rodent Control Guide For Culver City Property Owners
Your Culver City property is no place for rodent activity; however, an infestation presents a threat that local home and business owners should prepare for. To be proactive in your rodent control efforts, you should do everything in your power to prevent rodent activity. Here are some helpful tips for keeping rodents away from your home or business:
- Block off all entry and access points and seal up any cracks and crevices.
- Eliminate exposed food sources, and store food and belongings in gnaw-proof containers.
- Keep trash in a tightly sealed metal container, and be sure to take it out regularly.
- Keep tree trimmings and woodpiles away from the foundation perimeter.
- Maintain cleanliness and eliminate clutter around the property.
- Reduce excess moisture throughout the property and fix leaky pipes and faulty faucets.
If you want to secure year-round protection from rodent activity, your best bet is to contact pest professionals. Reach out to A Step Above Pest Control for all your rodent control and prevention needs. We have the experience needed to eliminate rodent activity, and we're here to bring you the ongoing coverage from rodents you've been looking for. Call today to get started.
What Can I Do About These Mosquitoes In My Culver City Backyard?
If you want to protect yourself from mosquitoes and reduce their presence around your Culver City yard, there are some ways to be proactive in your prevention efforts. Being proactive can go a long way in keeping mosquitoes off your property, so consider the following tips for prevention:
- Divert water away from the house by maintaining gutters and downspouts.
- Eliminate sources of standing water, such as buckets, tires, pets' water bowls, flowerpots, toys, etc.
- Keep vegetation well-trimmed and keep the grass cut short.
- Use insect repellent when spending time outdoors.
- Use window and door screens to prevent entry. If you already have protective screens, make sure to repair any rips or damages.
- Wear long pants and long sleeves when possible.
- Wear permethrin or DEET-treated clothing.
While the above steps can help, the best deterrent you can get for mosquitoes is ongoing services from a professional pest control company. Our team at A Step Above Pest Control can deliver comprehensive mosquito control and prevention services to your property all year long. Reach out to us today, and we'll set up your initial inspection right away.
Recent Blog Articles
November 19, 2021
Our inspection, prevention, and extermination options can keep your home safe for years to come. Call or visit us online today for a free estimate.Read More
November 12, 2021
For pest control that can restore your peace of mind and can save you losses in the pantry, call A Step Above Pest Control.Read More