Professional Pest Control In Torrance, CA
Torrance is one of the most idyllic towns in California. Located along the South Bay region of Los Angeles, many home and business owners in Torrance prefer to stay in their moderately-sized town due to better traffic, transportation, and recreational opportunities. Torrance consistently ranks within California's top 30 safest communities and is a great place for families, young professionals, and snowbirds to settle down.
Torrance is also a great place to settle down for insects, rodents, and wildlife species of all kinds. Not only are these pests some of the worst of the worst, but they can quickly and easily take over our homes and businesses.
With help from A Step Above Pest Control, infestation problems around your Torrance, CA home can become a thing of the past. Eliminate incoming pests and their many concerns when investing with the team at A Step Above Pest Control. We have everything you need to level up your pest protection!
Residential Pest Control In Torrance, CA
Homeowners all over Torrance, CA, agree that A Step Above Pest Control offers some of the most comprehensive pest management options in the field today. Here’s how it works:
- A complete inspection of your entire property, including the interior and exterior of buildings, tools, and potential bug hot spots.
- Treatments that fully adapt to meet your needs, from heat and room alternatives to traditional sprays and applications.
- Follow-up visits to ensure complete pest removal.
Be sure to sign up for A Step Above Pest Control’s residential pest programs.
Commercial Pest Control In Torrance, CA
Protecting your business from pest activity is one of the most important tasks of the modern business owner. At A Step Above Pest Control, we make it easier than ever to find, discover, and manage the perfect pest management plan for your company.
- We start by evaluating your entire property for signs of pests.
- By creating a pest management system that works in tandem with your business, we quickly and easily defend against unseemly pest activity.
- Our team continues to follow up with your team to keep a close eye on potential pest activity.
A Step Above Pest Control has everything you need to defend your business well. Learn more about your treatment options by calling our Torrance, CA office today.
How To Know If Rodents Have Taken Over Your Torrance Property
Rodents such as rats and mice are some of the most frustrating pests in Torrance. Rodent infestations quickly take over your yard and property, breaking into food stores and contaminating water sources. If you think or know that a rodent infestation could be nearby, it will become essential to get in contact with a professional pest control company right away.
Not all homeowners are familiar with rodent infestation behaviors or their many symptoms in the home. Here's how to tell if rodent infestations have taken over your home, lawn, or garden:
- Mice leave behind small, dark, and pointed droppings, while rats leave large, blunt-tipped droppings in obvious locations.
- Both rats and mice create clicking or tapping sounds in the walls while they scurry about.
- Some rodents leave a greasy, oily streak along the walls they infest. These oily marks are dead giveaways for a serious infestation.
- Rodents tend to chew or gnaw on any substance present. Seeing gnaw or chew marks around baseboards and furniture could be another sign of a rodent presence.
- Both rats and mice contract and spread secondary pest infestations, including fleas and ticks.
Rodent infestations can be challenging to deal with, especially if you have been caught unaware. Instead of being caught off guard by rats and mice, why not reach out to the professional team at A Step Above Pest Control? Since 1996, our award-winning pros have been helping homeowners get and stay pest-free, some of them free from rodents for years or more. Learn more by reaching out to the team or by calling our local Torrance property. We can’t wait to hear from you!
Everything You Should Know About The Cockroaches In Torrance
With six legs, two antennae, and a destructive personality, the cockroaches in Torrance are some of the worst pests imaginable. These creatures spread disease and destruction almost everywhere they go, dragging pathogens, food contamination, and other bacteria throughout your home.
Cockroach infestations may not seem like much to worry about, but the truth is that these destructive insects have the potential to damage your home, business, and lifestyle significantly. Here are just a few things to note about roach infestations in Torrance:
- Roaches can live for up to one week without their heads.
- Scientists believe that roaches can live three months without food and a full month without water.
- Cockroaches can spread serious illnesses that can significantly affect human populations, including salmonella, e: Coli, and more.
Contrary to popular belief, cockroaches cannot be managed by do-it-yourself (DIY) techniques alone. Instead, they will require an integrated pest management system to remove them from the premises effectively. This is a process that the team can manage at A Step Above Pest Control, Torrance’s number one cockroach management group since 1996. Learn more about our programs and the solutions we offer by contacting our professionals right away. We’re looking forward to serving you.
Recent Blog Articles
November 19, 2021
Our inspection, prevention, and extermination options can keep your home safe for years to come. Call or visit us online today for a free estimate.Read More
November 12, 2021
For pest control that can restore your peace of mind and can save you losses in the pantry, call A Step Above Pest Control.Read More