Bird Control in Los Angeles
Stress-Free Bird Exclusion for Your Property
Birdwatching is a treasured hobby for many people, but it creates problems when bird populations flock to your property. Fortunately, you don’t have to face these pest pressures alone. At A Step Above Pest Control & Termite, we employ a team of the best pest control professionals in Los Angeles to take care of your bird problem. We will rid problematic birds and prevent them from returning using our extensive knowledge of area pests and decades of experience.
Can Birds at My Property Be Dangerous?
Pest birds like pigeons are a significant danger to have on our properties:
- They are both a health risk and destructive to structures.
- Birds carry and spread pathogens that can make people ill, such as histoplasmosis, cryptococcosis, and psittacosis.
- Birds spread parasites like fleas, ticks, and mites.
- Bird droppings are not only riddled with diseases, but as they build up on the ground, they create an unsightly slip and fall hazard.
- Bird nests and feces cause damage to roof eaves, electrical equipment, air conditioners, and ventilation systems.
- Bird nests and molted feathers will eventually block up gutters and cause water to seep into the roof of a structure and its exterior walls.
Why Do I Have a Bird Problem?
Pigeons are very smart birds and, over time, have learned how beneficial it is to live with people. Our properties provide them with easy access to food and water, and our structures provide suitable roosting and nesting sites.
Pigeons and other pest birds are opportunistic and won’t hesitate to take advantage of an area that makes their lives easier. If our trash cans provide them with food, our roofs with resting sites, and clogged gutters with water, why wouldn’t they take advantage! Birds are a year-round problem in Southern California because our area offers them abundant food and shelter.
Birds can become a real annoyance and danger when they decide to make themselves at home on any Los Angeles area residential or commercial property. They are frustrating and difficult to get rid of without the help of a knowledgeable professional.
To remove unwanted birds from your property, take the step of contacting your local bird control experts at A Step Above Pest Control & Termite. We are committed to our customers and providing them with quality pest control services.
How Can I Prevent birds in the future?
Avoid experiencing a large-scale bird infestation in your Los Angeles area home with the following prevention tips:
- Remove bird feeders from your property.
- Make sure to place all trash bags in trash cans with tight-fitting lids.
- Keep outdoor eating and cooking areas free of leftover food and food debris.
- Maintain garden areas by regularly harvesting fruits and vegetables.
- Eliminate standing water that could provide a water source.
Our Effective Bird Control Treatment Options
Unwanted bird populations can cause many issues for property owners. They are a nuisance, create an unsanitary environment due to their droppings, and can damage your property and reputation.
We will eliminate all your bird problems using the options listed below:
- Bird removal
- Bird prevention (Netting, bird spikes; minimum 90-day warranty)
- Attic insulation removal and installation
- Bird proofing
- Bird repellent
- Bird waste removal, clean-up, and disinfecting
We will also provide clean-up and sanitation services to aid in the restoration of your property’s former glory.
Book Your Bird Control Service Today
Many people don’t realize how problematic some birds can be until their property is covered in droppings and bird mites. If you are dealing with troublesome birds on your Los Angeles property, our expert pest control team at A Step Above Pest Control & Termite is the solution. We have been serving our community since 1996 and helping our neighbors to protect their homes, apartment buildings, and commercial spaces from area pests. You can count on us to deliver the best in pest control, guaranteed.