Commercial Pest Control in Los Angeles
Providing Los Angeles Businesses with Pest Management Solutions
Keeping your business pest-free may seem like a small thing, but if pests find their way inside, you’ll quickly discover how problematic it is to have an infestation. Pests are dangerous to the health of everyone in your facility, they cause damage that can cost you thousands of dollars or even cause you to have to close your doors for repairs, and they harm your reputation, sometimes irreparably.
Keeping pests out of your business is important, and a company you can trust to do it with excellence should be the ones overseeing the job.
What to Expect from Our Commercial Pest Control Service
Because it is so important to the process, we require an inspection of your property before we perform any pest control services. We’ll speak with a manager to determine what your concerns are and the issues you’re facing, then conduct a thorough inspection of the interior and exterior of your facility to identify the pests and conducive conditions in and around your business.
Depending on the pest activity we discover during our inspection, and the type of building your business resides in, we’ll develop a pest control plan to meet your needs. We use Integrated Pest Management methods to eliminate and prevent pests with minimal product usage for long-term control.
Our follow-up services are fully customizable to your business’s needs. While some facilities may require monthly treatments to protect their business, others may only need bimonthly or quarterly services. We’ll work with you to determine the best choice for your business.
Facilities We Service
- Grocery Stores: Keeping pests out of your grocery store is essential so that they don’t get inside the food you sell.
- Hotels: When a guest checks in to your hotel, the last thing they want to find in their room are pests.
- Multi-Family Housing: Keeping your multi-family housing unit free of pests is essential to keeping your tenants content.
- Restaurants: Many pests are known to contaminate food, and your restaurant doesn’t want to deal with the fallout of a pest infestation.
- Schools: Protecting your students is hard to do when pests are running rampant through your school buildings.
- Warehouses: If pests get into your warehouse facility, they will damage the inventory stored inside and damage the building itself.
Our Customers Think
We’re Pretty Fly
“The best fumigation company”Evelyn P.
“Our technician Aaron shows up at least twice a month for upkeep. He always arrives with a smile and goes above and beyond the call of duty. He provides excellent insight as to what's going on, and takes his time to examine all areas of our rather large fac”Nicholas C.
“PROVIDED ME WITH THIS COUPON THOUGHT ID SHARE”Former Client
“GREAT Company!”Marqeece F.
“Very happy with A Step Above service.”Muffy M.